The LCC is running a Gravel RallySprint on Saturday the 10th of November in Mundaring.
When: Saturday 10th of November
Where: Forests of Mundaring
Status: CAMS Multi Club S2 Rallysprint
Roads: In very good condition
Competitive distance: Min 32km comprising of 2 x 8km stages run twice
- Q: Do I need a roll cage? A: Yes, you need a CAMS approved full roll cage, seats and race harnesses (effectively a log booked rally car)
- Q: What CAMS License do I need? A: Both driver & co-driver require Clubman Rally or National Rally Junior (or higher) licenses and CAMS affiliated car club memberships.
- Q: Why do I need a rally car and full licenses when other rally sprints don’t? A: It is a CAMS requirement for S2 Rallysprints. You can click here to read the CAMS Rallysprint standing regulations.
- Q: Do my harnesses need to be in date? A: Yes, normal rally standards apply
- Q: Do I need a fire extinguisher? A: Yes, fire extinguishers need to comply with normal rally standards and be in date.
- Q: Why is the entry cheaper than a rally? A: CAMS fees and other associated costs for State Championship rallies are more expensive so entry fees are higher.
- Q: Is this event using the same roads as the 2017 Safari rally? A: No, the rallysprint is using completely different roads which are in very good condition.
- Q: Is there food available at the event? A: Food is not available at the event, the nearest place for food is Chidlow.
- Q: Is there public spectating? A: No sorry. Due to the area being used and the conditions placed on us by the DBCA, there is no public spectating.
- Q: Is this a pace noted event? A: Not exactly. This is a road book event, however we are allowing a sighting lap of each stage.